An Easter Egg Hunt!
Early in the morning we had a little bit of snow, but by the time the easter egg hunt started it was really quite nice outside!

I was surprised at how well Kael did getting eggs. He would go get one, then bring it to me and then go get another. It was fun!


4 comments:
toooo cute i cant wait for easter this year :)
Man he is the cutest little boy! I really think he is so lucky to have you for a mom too! Happy easter to you! Miss you in ajo
I am so glad you keep a hat on my little grandson in cold weather. I see parents who let their kids run around in an icy wind bareheaded, and it drives me crazy!
I'm so impressed that he "gets it" at such a young age. The boy is a genius, plus really really cute!
Post a Comment