Kael, my friend Ariel, and I went on a fabulous walk today. It is so fun to watch everything turn green. On the way back to the car a lady asked us where the fairgrounds were located, explaining that they were going to a high school rodeo. We directed them and then decided to go and see what it was like. The rodeo was so much fun! We backed the car right up to the corral fence, watched, and took pictures. The horses were beautiful and Kael neighed for us several times! Below are the pictures of our Saturday.

9 comments:
I love when they moo!
Those are incredible pictures, Lisa! You should put them in a contest or a magazine or something.
You have some amazing pictures on here! It looks like fun!
Barak look very happy to be with you. Those rodeo action shots could be in Sports Illustrated.
Wow how fun! Those are some amazing picture's you took! I agree with "Silly Witch" you need to put them in a magazine or something! I am glad to hear you are enjoying spring weather! I think we had like a week of spring weather and now we are enjoying 100+ degree's again! Perfect for swimming!
I "4th" the motion to put your pictures in a magazine. Those pics were incredible. I started to miss home a little. It's such a different world here! I feel like I've been gone forever!
What a fun and spontaneous thing to do! Kael is handsome as always and looks so happy to have his big buddy back.
Those pictures are incredible and how smart you are to have your camera along when you needed it. (I have bought more cameras because I was out somewhere where one was absolutely neccessary and had left mine safely at home.) Good for you!
awesome pictures, lis!
Beautiful work on the photos Lisa!
Post a Comment