On Thursday night a 3 inch long fettuccine noodle came out of that cute little nose. I still can't believe it!
Those pictures are great. If you have deer in twon, don't forget to check for ticks!
Hes grown up soooooo much :)
I still think he is one of the cutest little boys. I love the pictures you used to tell your story. I will be in MT in July with my mom. Can you come and play?
Beautiful Photos Lis!
Ha! It's definitely hard to imagine.
OK, eeeewwww, about the noodle!aaawwhhh, about the boy!Those pictures are wonderful - just like him!
Wow, now that is a real talent right there! lol..and your talent for picture taking just amazes me! I just love them!
Dear Seesee,I miss you and I miss your posts! I hope you're having a fantastic time in Billings. xoxo,Kissy
Gross... and those portraits are adorable!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Those pictures are great. If you have deer in twon, don't forget to check for ticks!
Hes grown up soooooo much :)
I still think he is one of the cutest little boys. I love the pictures you used to tell your story. I will be in MT in July with my mom. Can you come and play?
Beautiful Photos Lis!
Ha! It's definitely hard to imagine.
OK, eeeewwww, about the noodle!
aaawwhhh, about the boy!
Those pictures are wonderful - just like him!
Wow, now that is a real talent right there! lol..and your talent for picture taking just amazes me! I just love them!
Dear Seesee,
I miss you and I miss your posts! I hope you're having a fantastic time in Billings.
xoxo,
Kissy
Gross... and those portraits are adorable!
Post a Comment