It is difficult to believe that last week I let Kael run through the sprinkler. Today it is cloudy and cold, but I don' t mind. That's just the way Fall is!
Uncle Evan came to my parents house for the weekend so we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Kael loves their house. We sat out in the garden and he ate cherry tomatoes off the plants and green beans. He is still talking about the garden!
I also love the autumn, at least in part because of it's unpredictability. I'm so glad you are all enjoying it and getting time to spend with your family. I can't believe how much Evan is looking like your dad these days. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
4 comments:
I also love the autumn, at least in part because of it's unpredictability. I'm so glad you are all enjoying it and getting time to spend with your family. I can't believe how much Evan is looking like your dad these days. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I love your photography!
I am so jealous. I miss you.
After two frosts, the tomatoes plants have gone to the big tomato patch in the sky.
Post a Comment