Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We just returned from a fabulous Thanksgiving. I didn't get all the pictures I wanted but below are some of my recent favorites. My mom posted some great ones on her blog.
My grandma visited my parents home for thanksgiving and I took an adorable picture of her with her two great grandsons on her camera. I wish I would've remembered to get it from her!


This is a picture of the boys before we left to visit grandma and grandpa's house.
Me and my Littttttle Broooooother!

Me and my Sweetie!

Uncles are a fabulous thing!
Sleeping the day away!


Thanksgiving dinner table: Beautiful!
Smiles and giggles!

Me and my twin sister!


Aunt's are a very sweet and special thing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The silence around here is deafening with everyone gone!

Unknown said...

Silas is adorable! Congrats again!

Kristin and Seth said...

Lisa I love your blog, and your pictures! It is so nice to see how you are doing. We also have a blog, it is private, I just need to invite you via email. Just write me a note on facebook and leave your email address, if you are interested. You have such a cute family!

Kristin Fuhriman (Twitchell)

Grammy said...

It looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!! I particularly love the picture of the little boys together. How nice of you and Adam to provide a best buddy for Kael.