Happy anniversary! I think that was Stacy pulling at your wedding veil, wasn't it? I love seeing pictures of her. My favorite picture is of debonair Adam.
That was a beautiful day. You did a great job with the planning. I remember overhearing Stacy's sweet prayer at the end of that busy day as Nick's Mom knelt beside her. "Thank you that we got to see Lisa in her pwitty dwess. Thank you for the temple..." All the words were her own and so heartfelt. I hope my girls all grow up to be just like you!
Grammy says, "That was one of the best days EVER! Because it was the day we got to have you for part of our family and the day we got to have your family for our friends!"
I loved those pictures. I'm glad you shared them. What a special day! I'm so glad that you married such a wonderful guy. I was talking to a friend today and marveling at how great all of my brothers-in-law are. I love you Lisa!
7 comments:
Happy anniversary! I think that was Stacy pulling at your wedding veil, wasn't it? I love seeing pictures of her. My favorite picture is of debonair Adam.
That was a beautiful day. You did a great job with the planning. I remember overhearing Stacy's sweet prayer at the end of that busy day as Nick's Mom knelt beside her. "Thank you that we got to see Lisa in her pwitty dwess. Thank you for the temple..." All the words were her own and so heartfelt. I hope my girls all grow up to be just like you!
Lisa How cute you guys were and still are! Ajo is really missing out not having you here!
Grammy says, "That was one of the best days EVER! Because it was the day we got to have you for part of our family and the day we got to have your family for our friends!"
What a lovely and freezing day. We're so glad you joined the family. Where would we be without you?!
I loved those pictures. I'm glad you shared them. What a special day! I'm so glad that you married such a wonderful guy. I was talking to a friend today and marveling at how great all of my brothers-in-law are. I love you Lisa!
Post a Comment