I think Silas looks like you Lisa. What has everyone else said?
Very very cute boys. I wanna kiss 'em.
You can sure tell that your two boys are brothers. They are so adorable!
LOVELOVELOVE those smiles! :)
What great boys you have!
Silas is so much more awake and expressive!
oh, my Gosh...what great pictures. You must be having such a fun time with those boys. I could just squinch them all.
I'm not sure how you managed the new side-bar with the changing words, but it's really cool. I also quite like that your links let us know exactlay when they were last posted. You're very talented, Hon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think Silas looks like you Lisa. What has everyone else said?
Very very cute boys. I wanna kiss 'em.
You can sure tell that your two boys are brothers. They are so adorable!
LOVELOVELOVE those smiles! :)
What great boys you have!
Silas is so much more awake and expressive!
oh, my Gosh...what great pictures. You must be having such a fun time with those boys. I could just squinch them all.
I'm not sure how you managed the new side-bar with the changing words, but it's really cool. I also quite like that your links let us know exactlay when they were last posted. You're very talented, Hon.
Post a Comment