Sunday, February 28, 2010

Riding in Style!

After being in church all morning, Kael was not easily convinced to go inside. While watching him play outside I was taking pictures of him on his "Big Lightning McQueen." I was reminded of some other pictures I took a few years ago of a boy on a similar red 4-wheeler!



The similarities are amazing!!


This weekend we painted "just like Micawber" - a book about a squirrel who visits a museum and learns how to paint with his tail. While painting Kael was talking about making pictures for his Grandparents. He decided that "we need to buy some more Grandma and Grandpa at the store. " Now understand this is a huge compliment because he only says that we should buy his favorite things at the store. Usually things that he wants that we are without, thus Grandma and Grandpa. I think it is about time to take a trip!

5 comments:

Preston said...

Like grandpa like grandson go go Kael

The Silly Witch said...

Awesome. We need more grandma and grandpa at the store, too.

Unknown said...

I need to get some more family at the store too.

Grammy said...

Oh man, boys and their toys (especially of the riding variety). Grandma and grandpa need more Kael from the store, too.

MT Missy said...

Too cute...The similarities are indeed striking!