Sunday, February 21, 2010

Movie Time!

Mostly we've either been staying out of the cold or braving the cold while dressed in all our warmest clothes. We have an awesome sledding hill a few blocks from our house that Kael absolutely loves. I wrapped up Silas in the in the Moby wrap and bundled up Kael, then I pulled Kael the few blocks on his "Big Lighting McQueen." Kael can spot the sledding hill from the car when we drive past it. He loves sledding.

Here are some pictures of all of us bundles up!


Here is a glimpse at our life when we are not outside sledding.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Silas looks so big! Kael does a mean somesault.

Rachael said...

What cute kids you have. I miss the times of playing on the floor with my kids. Next thing you know you will be running your kids and their friends to a dance.

Grammy said...

They are such happy little going concerns. It seems like they are learning new things and growing more every time I see them. I think these boys are adorable!

Heather said...

LOVE the video... so cute.. He is getting huge!