We went to a corn maze and had tons of fun.
Kael said the ducky water race was his favorite. Adam agreed that it was his favorite too. The slide was my favorite, but I also really liked the cow train ride. Silas loved the corn seed box the best I think. Amazingly he didn't even try to eat the corn seeds and he laughed when his brother threw the seeds in the air!

We saved the actual maze for last and it was getting dark by the time we started. In retrospect I will never go through a corn maze with small children again. We took the easy one and it still lasted a lot longer than I expected. Thank goodness for Adam or I would still be lost among the corn! Kael got tired of the "hike" quite quickly. but we made it out!
3 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun! The night gives a different perspective.
Your new page background is beautiful! Hurray for autumn time!
I love the tunnel picture. The place you went to looks so fun. I wish I could be there.
Post a Comment