Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Silas!


 I  can't believe he is already one year old!  This little boy knows how to be funny.  He frequently crawls away at top speed while giggling and then turns around just to see if I will follow.  And when I do follow his little feet and legs move so fast, he then laughs so hard that "splat" he is on his belly on the floor because who can laugh and crawl at top speed at the same time?  Silas knows that pillows are fun; whenever he sees one he raises both arms, timbers over from his knees, and buries in his face.

Silas knows how to hug.  He just wraps his arms around and rests his head, it is so sweet.  He knows that his daddy is awesome.  If I am holding him, Adam is the only one he will reach for with out-stretched arms. He can say "Dada" quite well.  If  Silas is with me when I sneak into my room while Adam is sleeping he will say "Dada" quietly.

Silas loves to watch his brother.  He will giggle with delight when he sees his brother run past.

Silas can say "hot," "hat," and I am starting to think that baba means ball.

I love this little boy!

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I adore that boy. Happy birthday Silas. You are so cute, and I'm so proud of you for being quiet while Daddy is sleeping. Cute!

Unknown said...

He is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

MT Missy said...

So sweet. I love that little guy. Happy Happy Birthday Silas dear!!