Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa

 
Adam's Dad gave the boys a present early this year.  They love it!

Santa came to our branch Christmas party.  Kael was so happy to see him.  The best part was how he repeatedly introduced Santa to his Grammy, and introduced Grammy to "his" Santa.  When Santa got back into his "Papa suit" at home Kael gave him maybe one long look and then said.  Hi Poppa.  The secret lives for one more year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice rocking horse. Those boys will have a great time with that. Does the horse have a name yet? Santa was the most state of the art Santa I have ever seen.

Heather said...

Strangely enough, I still think Abby looks a lot like Silas. :) Curious. We got your syrup and gift for Cody in the mail. WAHOO... the syrup lives. It didn't break, and I am so very thankful. I don't know when I'll be able to bring myself to open and partake of the syrup... that stuff is like pure gold. LOVE you! Thanks, Lis.