Sunday, March 6, 2011

Relentless Winter

First of all I would like to apologize to all who live in my small town. Apparently is going to stay cold until I finish the blankets I am trying to make for the boys bedroom.  The weather must know that I will never finish the project if it is nice enought to play outside.  I am sooooo sorry, but I am working on them as fast as I can! ;)


We are running out of ideas for inside activities, but here are a couple of our constant favorites.

Eating is always a good way to spend our time and olives are super fun!
We love the marble track.

A few times in the past three weeks the temperature has dared to rise 15-20 degrees above zero.  We have tried to sieze those precious opportunites and run outside!



2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

You need to come visit me. Spring has sprung and I need help weeding.

Unknown said...

I better come see if I can help you finish the quilt. You town's cold weather has been seeping in around here.