Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grandma's Garden

Over Labor Day weekend we took the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house and canned applesauce and Chokecherry syrup.  Grandma's garden is a truly wonderful place where you can just pick things and eat them.  My boys especially loved the apples and carrots.  Evan and Melissa and Kristy were all there too.  We had a great time just being together.  Silas has been asking for Uncle Evan all week.  he will say in his cutest voice, "Evan here?"  and then every time I bring up the oven her thinks I am taking about Evan!




Kristy brought her guitar and the boys were totally enthralled!

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Fun! I didn't even know Kristy was learning to play the guitar. And who wouldn't love Evan!?

Unknown said...

It was a really fun weekend.

MT Missy said...

I had a good time too. It was nice to have such an eager amateur following to my guitar skills! :)