Kael also loves to sing and even more grand is making up his own words to familiar tunes. Recently he has been singing, "Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you had for lunch." He thinks it is hilarious and so much fun.
Kaels memory continues to amaze me. We will read a book once and the next time he can finish some of the sentences. We've been reading some really fun Halloween books and his favorites so far are: "Room on the Broom," because the animals yell, "Watch out bud that's our witch," and "One Halloween Night" I think because of the magic wand!
Kael loves to play games any kind and every kind. He just recieved Don't Break the Ice for his birthday and I am pretty sure he could play it all day if I could set it up all day!
Here are some pictures of the birthday party we had for him on Friday! We just had a few friends over and had a Diego Party! The weather was perfect so they jumped on the trampoline, were led through an animal rescue, ate lunch and devoured Diego Ice Cream cake out of ice cream cones!
2 comments:
Oh Happy Birthday Kael!! I can't believe he's already four. The picture of Silas with the darts on his forehead is soooo funny!!
I wanted to come for Kael's party this year, but I was making a thirteen hour drive instead. I would like a copy of Room on the Broom. It sounds like my kind of book.
Post a Comment