Sunday, November 20, 2011

Neck Ties, Mustaches, and Turkeys!

What do all these things have in common? 

Last week Adam's sister and I started sewing these adorable neck-ties for little guys!

Adam grew a beard while he was off work for a few days and then while in the process of shaving he took a moment to pose for an interesting mustache photograph!

All summer long I collected the prettiest pine cones and stored them away for crafts.  We finally used some of them in these three silly pine cone turkey's.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What handsome men!

MT Missy said...

So awesome...all of it...your adorable boys with their ties, the mustache, and the gobble gobbles. I have the best Turkey song, that I'm going to teach your boys when I see them this week!

The Silly Witch said...

Adam cracks me up! I love the ties and the turkeys are beautiful. Love yoU!

Gwen said...

I love Adam's name tag! Normally would not have noticed that but the name was so long. Love it, especially with the added touch of the mustache.