Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Morning Sunrise

Sometimes I open my eyes to look and wonder if anything could be more beautiful.  This morning it happened again, right outside my living room window.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Magnificent! I love being in the middle of a fabulous sunrise. This time of year it is so much easier to be up to see one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! A great sunrise really is one of the best things in life

MT Missy said...

Ahhh! Absolutely stunning. MT sure knows how to make 'em.

MT Missy said...

This picture is now the background on my computer. I love it!

elin said...

That is amazing...not only that it was so stunningly beautiful, but also that the photo turned out so well. You are an awesome photographer as well as an early riser and an appreciator of beauty.

elin said...

That is amazing...not only that it was so stunningly beautiful, but also that the photo turned out so well. You are an awesome photographer as well as an early riser and an appreciator of beauty.