Jayne Helen arrived perfectly scheduled with no emergencies! Third time is a charm I guess because both the boys made an exciting entrance into the world but Jayne came sweetly on schedule. She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 inches long.
My belly right before we walked into the hospital for the c-section.
The boys adoring their new sister the day she was born.
The whole family!
Daddy and his girl!
Me and Jayne.
Sweet sleepy girl.
4 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! What a beautiful family. And I LOVE all of the dark hair!
My baby is insanely jealous of your baby's hair! What a gorgeous little baby!
I can't wait to meet her.
CONGRATS!!
I can't wait to see you all again, and I'm so glad I got to be there the day of!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! She's so beautiful! (just like her mommy) :O)
Post a Comment