Every time I blink these kids are growing and changing! I am so proud of the great people they are becoming.
Kael has recently learned to ride a two wheeler, and he loves the speed a bike gives him. He loves maps of all kinds and enjoys all sorts of imaginative play especially battles, bad guys, and dragons!
Silas loves swords. You give the boy anything and he will turn it into a sword! Today he called out to me, "hey, lil' lady" and he is constantly saying things that make me smile! He is an absolute momma's boy and always wants to be with either his Mom or Dad.
Jayne is growing up and is all smiles. She loves to watch her brothers run around her and honestly enjoys going anywhere to watch and smile at the people around her.




















4 comments:
It sure is fun to watch them grow... Cuties all and great pictures!
It sure is fun to watch them grow... Cuties all and great pictures!
I LOVE all these pictures! Kael looks like Indiana Jones. I'd love to know about the orange costume Silas was wearing. The pictures of Jayne with the blossoms where darling.
Your kids put a smile on my face this morning. So darling!
Post a Comment