Cute Lisa!e sure miss you guys down here. DAphne would love for you to see her newly painted room. I'll post pictures when we have more accessories done. She also loves you videos keep em coming.
You're right. Those are really cute videos. I particularly like that when Kael wants to pray, it is instantly "prayer time". What a great way to teach him that it's a great thing to do at all times.
I'm also thinking that now that he has so many animal sounds down, it may be a good time to visit the zoo. I just wish we had a better one close by. Ah well, at least we have tigers and bears...and plenty of sticks and dirt! (That was Beanie and Magoo's favorite part of our local attraction.)
5 comments:
Cute Lisa!e sure miss you guys down here. DAphne would love for you to see her newly painted room. I'll post pictures when we have more accessories done. She also loves you videos keep em coming.
OH how fun! I'm looking forward to a trip to MT to see you after Japan.
You're right. Those are really cute videos. I particularly like that when Kael wants to pray, it is instantly "prayer time". What a great way to teach him that it's a great thing to do at all times.
I'm also thinking that now that he has so many animal sounds down, it may be a good time to visit the zoo. I just wish we had a better one close by. Ah well, at least we have tigers and bears...and plenty of sticks and dirt! (That was Beanie and Magoo's favorite part of our local attraction.)
Very cute!I love being able to check out your blog to see how fast Kale is growing.
Wow. It's a good thing I have my grandchildren to keep me entertained.
Post a Comment