Before Kael was born, he was given a lion hooded towel. He is now finally discovering how awesome it is! After his bath I wrap him up, put the hood over his head and then he will roar at himself in front of the mirror. It is SO cute! Thanks Nicola!
And here is Whiskers... A family favorite!
7 comments:
adoarable!
Never saw such a scary lion in my life!
cuteness itself!
There was not nearly enough video. I had to play it over and over to get my fill....not there yet. I must go back and do it again.
Lisa I just have to say! I miss you and the sunshine that followed you where ever you went! What a cute little lion cub you have!
Fun! Kael is adorable, as ever.
May I just say that that picture on top of the blog is UTTERLY fabulous. Talk about an empowering kid photo. Wow.
Post a Comment