Kael had a pretty tough week with a new tooth coming in. 2 days of a fever is not my idea of fun, but despite the teething a few things made him and me smile. Adam helped him do pull-ups,Kael recieved his first helium balloon, and we all recieved a lot of hugs and kisses.
Here is a sunset that I saw out my kitchen window. When I lifted Kael up to show him, and said "Hot!" And I said yes it probably is, but it doesn't hurt us to look at it!" It was loads prettier than the picture shows.

2 comments:
I miss the Montanan sunsets!
Pippi and I have discovered recently that we do not know how to properly photograph sunsets. When you figure it out, let us know. Kael is so cute. I hope his tooth feels better soon. And I'm glad he liked the soft dip. Miss you.
Post a Comment