The trick is getting
Barak out of the vehical.
Kael is trying to lure him with a puppy treat.
Kael prefers to walk too.

Isn't it beautiful. The are a few patches of snow but other than that the walking trail is totally clear and beautifully paved so that it is easy to push a stroller.
Barak loves it... once he gets out of the car.


I think it is interesting to see what rocks
Kael chooses. There are so many options but he always seems to have one in mind that he wants to pick up. And it isn't always the prettiest or the biggest.
9 comments:
beautiful country :)
Ooooh, I can't wait to go walking with you!
WOW! That walking path looks great! How long is it? I bet it will be beautiful in the summer.
What a fun trail! Puddle splashing is the best!
Great walking trail! I wonder how long it is. Isn't it funny how we buy children all these fancy toys that get tired of in a few minutes. Yet, they seem to like rocks equally as well and never get tired of playing with them.
That is a fantastic trail - and right out in the open country (which is the part that really appeals to me). It is so wonderful that Kael is loving the great outdoors. He's the most terrific kid! Go Mom for giving him so many great experiences as he learns and grows.
Lisa! That trail looks fake, because its so gorgeous. like you took it from a postcard. Kael smiles like adam. TOO CUTE!
you're pretty terrific just to let you know
I promise I will come visit you someday and we will go walking on that trail with all my kids. It's making me homesick!
Post a Comment