Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eggstravaganza!

Any good activity must begin with a prayer. Kael likes to decide when we should pray!

Kael loves to give everyone "rock!"

The whole egg dying crew.



I tried to help, but Kael doesn't really need help inorder to have a fun time



The damage was minimal. This is what his hands looked like after I tried to scrub them. Luckily the rest came off in the bath.

6 comments:

MT Missy said...

That looks like a whole lot of fun! Julie is out Easter shopping right now. :)

me and you plus two said...

Ah I've said it before and I will say it again "Your little boy is the cutest!" so sweet how he folded his arms to pray, so cute! hey is the rumor true about you
"Prego?"

The Silly Witch said...

I love Kael all the way to the tips of his blue fingers. He's looking so grown up lately with his hair cut. Bardo's never even dyed eggs yet. Maybe Sunday I'll dye eggs with him--outside!

Grammy said...

I love all the fun traditions you are sharing with that cute little blue-handed boy. These are the memories life is made of.

Unknown said...

So were you eggs-hausted after all that fun?

Deon said...

Happy Easter! David had a blast dyeing Easter eggs this year. He would drop the egg in the dye and take it right out again. Then drop it back in. He just giggled the whole time. Kael is so adorable!