Yesterday we went shopping and bought a kids table for Kael. I 've wanted one for awhile and we finally found the exact kind I'd planned to order online. It takes up a big chunk of our living area, but it folds up and is easily movable. It is great to eat at a table again!

6 comments:
That is great we have one kinda like that and I just love it to death :) way to go on finding a good deal :)
How fun! What a great idea for family dining!
hurrah! i bet that helps to make things feel more homey.
Remember when we lived in the trailer? A table is a great luxery when you have been without.
you have the cutest family!Ajo misses the youngs!
That is one great picture of the men in your life...and the table is pretty spiffy too!
Post a Comment