Kael and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather. Kael frequently enjoys playing on the patio off our dining area sliding door. I can see everything from the kitchen and he gets to be outside. It is an excellent arrangement!
Here are a few pictures from last week.
We are storing a couple of peddle power go-carts for some friends, and Kael loves sitting behind the wheel.
A water spray bottle is hours of endless fun.



7 comments:
such cute pictures!!!
How nice to be able to be outside and enjoy the weather..we are FINALLY starting to have cooler weather..well that is if you call mid 90's cool. lol
Have you thought of any names for your baby yet?
He's got an adorable cheese...you have a beautiful one too.
I hear your town will get to ninety Friday. Isn't it weird how we are having so much warm weather now and it was cooler in the summer?
I'm so glad you have such a great patio area off your kitchen. It's wonderful for kids to think they are all kinds of independent - even though we know they are really still under tight supervision. It's the best of both worlds. Have fun with it.
:) How 'bout a belly shot, Lis? I love all these pics, but I want to see baby number 2! :)
Post a Comment