Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Silas Preston Young


Twice now, I have gone to get an amniocentesis, to see if the babies lungs are developed, and ended up having the baby that day! This is a picture of the beautiful room that I spent time in before and after the birth of Silas Preston Young.

Here is Adam in his scrubs which he had to where in the operating room. It was so cool to have Adam there and to be awake during the surgery.

Silas had to spend a day in the NICU because of some low blood sugars but he is doing perfect now. The NICU was also a new, beautiful part of the hospital with quiet, private rooms and wonderful nurses.

Then we finally got to have him in the room with us!

The hospital has these adorable little hats for each baby, that I am sure some sweet ladies make and donate!

Silas is such a sweet, good baby!

We got to take him home! Hurray! Kael received a marble track from baby Silas as a present. He loves it!



My Boys!!!


He is so fast! Can't you just see the speed in this picture?

16 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Yay! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him this summer.

Grammy said...

Your boys are ALL wonderful and we are so thankful that things ended up well!!! So glad you are home and healing and getting to sleep in your own bed. Congratulations. You do wonderful work!

Gwen said...

Congrats! So glad everything went well and that you are home now. Let me know if you need anything.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Congrats Lisa and Adam and Kael! He is beautiful! I hope you are doing well! If little Silas had waited one more day he would have arrived on Jarett's B-day! Can you believe our boys are 2 now!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are all doing well!

Prudence said...

Congratulations! I finally get to see some pictures! He looks so big already! Hopefully I'll get to see you all this summer too!

Nicola said...

So adorable, congratulations!

Meg said...

Yay!! I love all the pictures!! Can't wait to see you in 7 weeks!!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Speed and future head trauma. Boys are the best. I'm so happy for you guys. You've got two... er... three cuties there.

Deon said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable.

MT Missy said...

Yea! He's cuter in real life...I just have to rub it that I got to see him :)

Unknown said...

So many handsome men in one place at the same time!

sarah said...

Hey Lisa, it is me sarah. He is soooo cute! I am 14 now. Time flies huh.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lisa! What a beautiful baby boy! Blessings on your family!

Trish Olsen said...

i have to say hes so beautiful he was a biggin compared to kael, :) congrats to you, and i have to say i am COMPLETLY COMPLETLY COMPLETLY Jealous of you becasue you already had you baby! im going nuts :)

Heather said...

I can't believe how lovely your boys are! I'm so happy for you!