Sunday, December 13, 2009

My House

I was recently reminded that I have not posted any pictures of my house. It was 20 below outside, so I didn't want to take an outside picture. Below are some photos of the main areas of my home decorated for Christmas.

We are truly enjoying our warm home.


5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

What a beautiful home! I truly appreciate the pictures. Seeing your space makes me feel a little closer to you.

Unknown said...

Your living room is my favorite room in your house. So much light inthere. your house has such a solid, tight feeling when the wind blows. The builders knew where it was most important to spend money.

Grammy said...

It looks lovely, all decorated for Christmas. I'm so glad you are in a good place and have one another to make that nice house into a real home. You do a great job, Honey.

Heather said...

It looks great! I love it... and I'm jealous of your island! :)

Gwen said...

What?!? No picture of the red velvet wallpaper?