Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello Muddah...

Kael has become quite the singer. Sometimes I will catch him singing songs to himself, typically he will sing Once there was a Snowman, Be Strong, Book of Mormon Stories, and others. One little boy in nursury always says "da da da da " while he runs and Kael did that one day and then informed be that it is "Devi-do's song." Kael also loves it when I make up songs for him. He will request "the Daddy song," which goes something like " na na na na na naaaaa your dad rocks and he rolls," (repeat).

Below is a fun video of him singing/reciting a book we checked out from the library.

4 comments:

MT Missy said...

This performance was even better live!

Grammy said...

I laughed myself silly on that one. The classics never go out of style. Go Kael!

Unknown said...

Kael singing Camp Granada: Pricelss!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! Thank you for posting - he's such a little man!