Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

I put Adam's belt on Kael and he asked, "should you take a picture?" so of course I said "absolutely!"Any reason to smile is a good one for Silas!Kael kept asking me to play t-ball this afternoon. The first few times I thought he was saying table and I had no idea how to play table until I said sure lets play and he started to walk out the door. Ohhhhh, T-ball!He is so close to crawling, he gets up in position and just holds it until he builds up the courage to move an arm and then either tips, flipping him to his back, or takes a nose dive.Yup, he picked one of my tulips. Thank goodness I have a vase so that I can still enjoy looking at it, just inside now!Yes, he picked two tulips and showed them to his brother.I love this picture because it shows how much Silas loves to watch his big brother. Yesterday I was holding Silas up to the edge of the bathtub while Kael was being silly in the bath and Silas just kept watching and laughing at him. They were have a great, fun, silly time!

6 comments:

Nicola said...

That is so cute! You have the happiest little boys. I am sad that I never got to have a chat with Kael. If only he had learned to talk a little sooner. He sounds like a very fun kid to have a conversation with.

The Silly Witch said...

What good boys they are.

Suzanne said...

Your boys are adorable! One of my favorite baby stages is when they are Silas's age--so happy and interactive, but not completely mobile and into everything yet! :)

Meg said...

Oh. I miss the boys! Love you!

Unknown said...

That last picture is priceless. One good thing about tulips: they must not be poisonous because the deer adore them as an entree.

Grammy said...

They are just too cute to be believed and getting more so every single day. I can't wait until I get a chance to squinch them tight!