Friday, November 11, 2011

Terrific Two!


Silas just turned Two!  This little boy amazes me every day! I think I can truly say he was potty trained before his second birthday.  I wasn't going to potty train him but he just seemed ready.  He was super interested so we just took the big leap and he is doing fantastic. 


He just kept blowing until he figured it out and he blew out his own candels.  After his big brothers birthday, I asked him what he wanted on his birthday cake and he said, "a moon!"  I asked him again and sure enough that is exactly what he wanted.  We visited grammy and papa and they were nice enough to make him exactly the cake he wanted.  He loved it!


This is the boys cousin who is crazy about Adam.  We visited them for Silas's birthday too!


Silas is the happiest boy I know.  He is so good natured, so understanding, and incredibly patient.  It is hard to imagine so much personality trapped in that little body!  He is an amazing boy!

6 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Love you Silas! Lisa, you seem really good at potty training. You should come help me!

Suzanne said...

Please share - what are your secrets/methods with potty training? What would it be like to not have to change diapers.....I've had at least one child in diapers for the past 6 1/2 years!

Unknown said...

It's seems like people with a laid back disposition have life so much easier. Lucky Silas!

MT Missy said...

What a happy boy! I'm so glad I got to hug, kiss, and snuggle with him and Kael...even if I did end up with htheir cold.... :)

elin said...

What a fun week it was. I love how sweet these boys are. Thanks for coming.

elin said...

Look! Look! It let me comment.