We rang in the new year at Adam's parents house with lots of family close! It was fun. Last July we forgot to use some of the the fun pop fireworks and little pull confetti shooters, so we saved them for New Years Eve. The kids had a blast and so did Adam and I! Here are some fun pictures of our New Year's Weekend.
5 comments:
Your New Year's Eve was much more evenful than mine!
I'm so glad I got to celebrate with you. I went out and bought Telestrations, and everyone had fun playing at FHE. :)
Quick, Let's go hide on Mom and Dad's bed and make them think we all went to bed with out them. *Stifled Giggles*
I love a New Years party. We rang in the New Year playing LEGO rock band.
Most fun we've had in ages. How soon can you come back to play again.
Post a Comment