How fun! Number two son sure does like that hat.
We had the same phenomenon on Friday with our trampoline! With today's 70 degree weather you would never know that we woke up to a few inches of snow just two days ago. Utah springs are crazy. I love these pictures of your boys. :)
What a blast! I wish i were there to join in the fun.
spring snow really can be so much fun!
We had snow in the Heights but it only rained on the West End. I'm glad you enjoyed it while it lasted!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun! Number two son sure does like that hat.
We had the same phenomenon on Friday with our trampoline! With today's 70 degree weather you would never know that we woke up to a few inches of snow just two days ago. Utah springs are crazy. I love these pictures of your boys. :)
What a blast! I wish i were there to join in the fun.
What a blast! I wish i were there to join in the fun.
spring snow really can be so much fun!
We had snow in the Heights but it only rained on the West End. I'm glad you enjoyed it while it lasted!!
Post a Comment