Wow!! You're a very talented lady...you cook AND sew?? I love the looks Silas is giving the camera! What a ham!!
They turned out great! I want a pair!
You are amazing!
Too cute!
So fun Lisa! And I can't believe how much grass you grew for the baskets. I am so doing that next year.
Great job, Lisa! They look so happy in them. You are such a cool Mom.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow!! You're a very talented lady...you cook AND sew??
I love the looks Silas is giving the camera! What a ham!!
They turned out great! I want a pair!
You are amazing!
Too cute!
So fun Lisa! And I can't believe how much grass you grew for the baskets. I am so doing that next year.
Great job, Lisa! They look so happy in them. You are such a cool Mom.
Post a Comment