Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life with the New Girl

 One morning at breakfast the light was shinning perfectly in the kitchen and Kael and Silas were playing in the blinds.



 Adam dressed Jayne up Daddy style.


 Both boys are happy to pose with Jayne.
 I've been wanting photographic evidence of Silas with his piggy and this is typical sleeping Silas! 


Kael did great a soccer this year.  He especially loved running around the field.  It didn't always matter were the ball was! :)

We are all enjoying our new baby girl!

2 comments:

MT Missy said...

I can't stop giggling at the way Jayne's hand is covering her eyes in that last pictures as if to say, "ahggg big brothers, make them stop!!" I'm loving the picture of Adam playing dress up, and as always, your boys are getting SO handsome!

Unknown said...

What was Adam's costume? I'm almost afraid to ask. Thanks for the great pictures. My family is the best.