What a cute little nudie bird you have there. He's getting speedy - for sure!
I love the way his legs look when he's booking it like that!
hahahahaha that's so funny! i love the way he runs its funny
I hope you're saving these videos for him. Wouldn't it be fun to have a video record when he gets older?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute little nudie bird you have there. He's getting speedy - for sure!
I love the way his legs look when he's booking it like that!
I love the way his legs look when he's booking it like that!
I love the way his legs look when he's booking it like that!
hahahahaha that's so funny! i love the way he runs its funny
I hope you're saving these videos for him. Wouldn't it be fun to have a video record when he gets older?
Post a Comment