In the middle of February in Montana we need a lot of help getting outside. Luckily little boys don't need much convincing, they will brave the cold! It is just mom who needs persuading.
Kael has been leary of the 4-wheeler for a long time, but he just climbed up with Grandpa with out a second thought. He is getting to be such a big boy!
5 comments:
Wow! It looks like they had a good time out in that slushy weather. I'm glad it was sunny enough to get out!
Good times. I have a hard time getting out in the cold, as well. What a woos I've become!
The sun has been so wonderful! But the mud isn't as much :) Glad the kids are having so much fun!
It will be spring before you know it.
What great pictures. It looks like you've made another great memory with your kids. So glad you all had fun.
Post a Comment