I want to raise children as wonderfully, sweet and caring and smart and kind and hard working as their daddy! They have a great example and I am so blessed!
This last weekend Adam organized all the wood in the last post into a beautiful, space saving stack!
Yesterday morning these boys were thrilled to find piggy pancakes waiting to them for breakfast. They were created especially for them just because they asked for some. Lucky boys!
4 comments:
I didn't know my bro could make piggy pancakes. They are awesome!
I have to admit, you have great taste when it comes to choosing men.
Ohhh! So completely cute. I love the piggy pancakes. And you know, there's a reason that I didn't have one bit of heartache or bitterness when you got married. You picked a great guy!
Makes me want to get a griddle! You did marry an exceptional man!
Post a Comment