Isn't that how everyone does it? Especially at the super bowl?
He is the cutest! Hope you had fun.
We skipped the bowl and watched a couple of really bad old movies with our guacamole and chips. I did catch up on the commercials this morning on line. That's all I ever watch the super bowl for anyway.
5 comments:
Fun, fun! Those are classic pictures.
Isn't that how everyone does it? Especially at the super bowl?
He is the cutest! Hope you had fun.
We skipped the bowl and watched a couple of really bad old movies with our guacamole and chips. I did catch up on the commercials this morning on line. That's all I ever watch the super bowl for anyway.
Lisa! I can't believe how big he is! The prayer picks are my Favorite! AJo sure misses you love denise
He's like his dad: he knows what he wants.
Post a Comment