It must be, because Adam likes to eat whole tomatoes. I like to to eat whole tomatoes when they are fresh out of the garden. And apparently Kael also really likes to eat whole tomatoes!
I promise, we really do feed him.... all the time! He must be growing.
8 comments:
Cute, My kids were like that with carrots, but that was thanks to Bugs Bunny.
I love tomatoes too...Hey I say if is is not poisionous have at it!
Mmmm. Tomatoes. Manna from Heaven.
Oh how glad I am that you catch these moments on film!
Incidents like this are why they invented refrigerator locks. Getting into things must be a dominant genetic trait as well. Bardo's snitching really got out of hand.
Gung! Nutritious and Delicious! The boy already has nutrition savy! From all the food in the world, it does my heart good to see Kael choosing fruits and vegetables to snack on. What a smart little guy! If he thinks that is good, just wait until we introduce him to Jersey tomatoes, fresh from the farm. (And by the way, what a clean fridge you have!)
That is so cute! What a healthy little boy! Every time I go into the kitchen Jarett throw his arms into the air and says "Dooray, Dooray" very enthusiatically! Boys just love to eat.
My oldest use to love those little grape tomatoes,she would eat them all if we let her.
Post a Comment